If you’re in the market for a new vehicle that offers a generous supply of tech, comfort, and convenience features to go along with a stylish and engaging ride, make sure to head down to BMW of El Cajon! We’re proud to offer a full lineup of new BMW cars and SUVs with the latest automotive technology advances for local Southern California drivers to enjoy. Our team can help you decide which features and technologies are most important to you to have in your new BMW model.
Powertrains, Fuel Efficiency, and Safety Features
- xDrive: xDrive is the BMW brand’s intuitive all-wheel drive system that ensures your BMW model has the best possible traction at all times while enhancing agility and keeping you safely on the road.
- Adaptive Brake Assistant: This adjusts the amount of brake power that is applied to the wheels during emergency braking in order to ensure that your 2017 BMW 3 Series or 2017 BMW X5 comes safely to a standstill.
- BMW Head-Up Display: This system projects relevant driving information directly in the driver’s line of sight on the windshield. This allows the driver to get and process information at a projected rate that is 50 percent faster than typical informational systems, while also allowing the driver to keep his eyes on the road.
Entertainment and Convenience
- BMW Connected Drive: A suite of safety, convenience, and infotainment services that combine to give drivers an added peace of mind and confidence behind the wheel. The system intelligently integrates the driver, the vehicle, and the environment. Included with the ConnectedDrive system is BMW Assist, which is an advanced technology that uses response specialists to bring aid when needed.
- BMW iDrive: This tech suite gives the driver complete access to entertainment, navigation, and communications system without having to use dials, switches, or buttons. This system uses a single toggle Controller and keys to put you in control of each of these systems and the information you receive.
- Driving Assistant: This is another safety feature that is offered by the BMW brand. It includes the camera-based systems Approach control warning and Person warning with a light city braking function. It also features Speed Limit Info including No-overtaking indicator and Lane Departure Warning systems.
Our team here at your BMW dealers serving San Diego can’t wait to show you everything that our new BMW lineup has to offer. Whether it be performance technologies or comfort and convenience technologies, we’ve got you covered. So come down to our dealership located at 720 El Cajon Blvd. to check out all the new BMW cars we have for sale today!